Our mission is to help your students achieve their full potential
We believe that every student should have the opportunity to achieve their full potential which is why all our activities are delivered or led by a team of experienced and professionally qualified careers advisers, ensuring young people have access to high quality information, advice and guidance.
Working in partnership with schools and colleges
Our service isn’t ‘one size fits all’ – we work with you to design a flexible solution to fit the needs of your students. We offer a package of days and activities which you can fill with any combination of our careers and employability services, delivered by a named careers adviser who works alongside your team. More on our employability programmes
Set your students on the right career path
With so many sources of careers information and advice available to your students – the internet, social media, books, friends, relatives, teachers and employers – the key is signposting to high quality sources of information supported by professional career guidance to help students make sense of it. This ‘in-depth’ support allows students to think through their ideas and aspirations, identify the right choices for them and take those steps towards realising their goals and ambitions.
Choose us because:
- Talking through career choices leads to positive student outcomes.
- Students become more motivated and ‘work ready’ through our employability events.
- We work extensively with the support of local business ambassadors.
- We are quality driven – matrix Standard accredited, members of the CDI and Careers England.
- We work closely with the education sector to understand your needs and agree upon bespoke CEIAG packages that conform to national DfE standards, Ofsted and Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Our programmes and events are flexible to meet the diverse needs of students within each school and are aimed at students from Years 7 -13.
A wide range of services
In addition to the above:
- We provide consultancy and assessment for schools undertaking the national Quality in Careers Standard.
- We’ve developed a programme of CPD (continuous professional development) sessions for Careers Leaders in education and for school staff development through INSET or twilight delivery including careers and labour market information (LMI).
- We are working with local HE providers through DANCOP (Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Collaborative Outreach Programme) to deliver career guidance to learners in participating schools to support social mobility.
- We plan and host an annual Careers Conference for schools – an ideal event for learning about new developments in careers education and networking.
Get in touch to discuss your needs:
Call Michelle Taylor on 07717 360114 or email: email@example.com