Led by an innovative and dynamic team of professional careers and employability advisers, supported by local business ambassadors, we are leading experts in careers and employability programmes to education providers in the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire.
Working with thousands of students every year in over 40 schools delivering:
- Employability programmes directly to schools and colleges
- Professional Career Guidance (Level 6/7)
- Enterprise and employer interactions with local businesses
- Staff development/ INSET days
- Preferred supplier of Mansfield and Ashfield District Council to deliver ‘Ambitious in Mansfield and Ashfield Employability Programme’ (14 schools, contract value: £180,000) over the last four years
- Preferred supplier of Gedling Borough Council Secondary School Employability Programme (6 schools)
We can deliver a whole range of different workshops delivered over full or half days and combined with Information, Advice and Guidance if required.
Examples of individual workshops:
- CV writing, job search skills, apprenticeships, interview skills, different progression pathways post-16/18, alternatives to university, steps2success, career planning, research skills to support career planning.
In addition, we run workshops on:
- Team work and communication, problem solving and decision-making, good time management, creative thinking and leadership and local LMI/jobs of the future.
All our programmes have been hugely successful – but don’t just take our word for it:
…Ideas4Careers are to be congratulated on this innovative approach, they clearly understand how important it is to give students the tools to gain meaningful employment…with the quality of workshops delivered and resulting student engagement. I will be glad to help in any future events.
…The afternoon networking session with business leaders was fantastic. There was a real buzz in the room as students were given the opportunity to quiz industry representatives and gain an insight into local jobs
The Manor Academy
Contact us to discuss how we can work in partnership with you to deliver your requirements.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Michelle Taylor on 07717 360 114.