We provide consultancy support and staff training to schools and colleges on how to improve their CEIAG and Work Related Learning (WRL) provision. We can provide support to help education institutions develop national and local standards including the Framework for Careers (CDI), Gatsby Benchmarks, the D2N2 Employability Framework and Quality in Careers Standard.
We have experience of running school INSET days for individual schools and academy trusts, examples of which include:
- Strategies to support young people at risk of NEET
- Integrating LMI and careers learning within the curriculum
- National perspectives on CEIAG and how this impacts on schools and Ofsted inspections
- How to engage with or utilise employers in schools and colleges
- Education’s role in equipping students with 21st century skills
Our annual Careers and Employability conference for teachers and careers support staff has been highly regarded and gives opportunities to share ideas and good practice.
All our INSET days to schools have produced
- 100% satisfaction rate and requests for INSET have increased within the last 12 months.
Feedback from school representatives who attend our last Careers and Employability Conference showed that:
- 100 % (from over 35 schools) felt the content of the event would help them in their school role
- 100% said they would recommend the event to other schools.
Specialist support is available for those wishing to renew their careers information systems and our specialist acts as a ‘go to’ expert for anything related to LMI and careers information resources – handy for those in school or college who struggle to find the time to keep on top of the latest developments in this area, what free quality resources are available and which might add value to your own students.
We are well qualified to offer mentoring or support to trainee advisers, new teachers or those going through CEIAG qualifications. More frequently, we are supporting careers advisers appointed directly by schools who wish to keep abreast of relevant current national and local perspectives.
All our CEIAG and WRL consultants are on the national register of guidance practitioners with the Career Development Institute (Level 6/7) and are vastly experienced at working with education providers and local business leaders. We are Matrix accredited and members of Careers England.
Discussions are always welcome regarding individual institution requirements.
Please contact Michelle Taylor, Managing Director 07717 306114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org