We are a provider of high quality career guidance and employability skills training for young people offering professional services to over 50 schools across the East Midlands, West Midlands and Cambridgeshire.
Why choose us?
- We offer high quality, impartial career guidance and employability skills training through a team of 20 highly qualified (Level 6/7) careers and employability advisers.
- All our advisers are registered members of the Career Development Institute and have up-to-date knowledge of the national careers picture.
- We are Matrix accredited for quality and members of Careers England.
- We work in partnership with school and college activities and employers to offer an innovative, creative and flexible approach to school and college activities enabling them to achieve DfE statutory guidance and Gatsby Benchmarks.
- According to our customers and the local enterprise partnership D2N2 we offer excellent practice for the delivery of high quality information, advice and guidance and employability skills training.
We have a passion for making a positive difference to the lives of young people in education and adults and our mission is to raise aspirations and identify skills to maximise everyone’s potential. Established in 2012, we’re a growing company and now a leading provider of guidance services for schools and post-16 establishments in the East Midlands. Read what schools say about us!