Ideas4Careers delivers exceptional career guidance services and highly valued employability workshops for students in schools and colleges, through a team of highly qualified (Level 6), experienced educational careers practitioners.
Working in partnership with the Careers and Enterprise Company and D2N2, our services are designed to ensure that your school or college develops a stable careers programme, supported by quality career guidance for students, meeting the very latest DfE statutory guidance and achieves the Gatsby Benchmarks. Validated to assess for the national Quality in Careers Standard, we can also provide your school or college with independent and impartial assessment for both the Career Mark and Prospects awards.
Through transformative, tailored support for Careers Leaders in schools and colleges we can help your organisation to develop an effective careers programme that links careers to curriculum areas. We are experienced facilitators of essential employer and training provider engagements for students and highly skilled to address the needs of each pupil through learning from career and labour market information and impactful personal career guidance, ensuring your students are ready to make well-informed career decisions to take them into successful destinations.
- Assessor of Quality in Careers Standard
- Consultancy to Senior Leadership Teams
- CPD staff training and mentoring
- Tailored support for Careers Leadership in schools and colleges
- Careers education for primary schools
Ideas4Careers is a successful provider of high quality, professional, career guidance and employability skills training to young people and adults. We have a proven track record of helping people to:
- ignite their self-belief and aim high
- make realistic and appropriate career decisions
- find a career route map that suits their individual needs
- raise aspirations and identify skills which will maximise their potential
- enhance their employability skills, allowing them to secure and sustain meaningful employment
We also offer an adult guidance service for those wishing to change career direction, are facing changes, or would benefit from career coaching.
We’re an experienced, dedicated and professionally qualified team of careers consultants who share a passion for making a difference to the lives of young people in education and adults. Consultants are members of the Career Development Institute and we are Matrix accredited and members of Careers England.
Why choose Ideas4Careers?
- Impartial career guidance from a highly qualified (Level 6) and experienced careers advisers who will guide you – young people, recent graduates and adults – to explore your options and achieve your goals.
- Can engage successfully with young people
- Developed successful partnerships with schools and employers for the benefit of young people
- Up to date, relevant and current with national picture
- Innovative, fresh and creative with a flexible approach
- We are considered to be excellent practice by D2N2 (Local Enterprise Partnerships) for the delivery of good quality IAG and employability skills training…
- …but most importantly, by the schools we work with!