Virtual Careers Services
Following the Government’s announcement to close schools for the foreseeable future we have updated our position and guidance to our team of career guidance practitioners, schools and partners as part of our ongoing business continuity plans.
We understand these are difficult and challenging circumstances at the moment and many young people we work with (as well as parents) have concerns about the near future and are seeking answers and reassurance.
There are lots of options available to us and we are making the most of technology, including phone, email, and Zoom to continue to make our career guidance practitioners available for young people and their parents to contact. This includes keeping abreast of the position with universities, colleges and apprenticeships.
We have been in touch with all of the schools we work with to make them aware of how we have adapted our delivery and support methods so their students and parents can access our remote services. If you have any other concerns or specific requests about how you’d like us to work with you, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Read more…
Michelle Taylor, MD Ideas4Careers
Why choose us?
We are a provider of high quality career guidance and employability skills training for young people offering professional services to over 50 schools across the East Midlands, Central England and Norfolk.
- We offer high quality, impartial career guidance and employability skills training through a team of 20 highly qualified (Level 6/7) careers and employability advisers.
- All our advisers are registered members of the Career Development Institute and have up-to-date knowledge of the national careers picture.
- We are Matrix accredited for quality and members of Careers England.
- We work in partnership with school and college activities and employers to offer an innovative, creative and flexible approach to school and college activities enabling them to achieve DfE statutory guidance and Gatsby Benchmarks.
- According to our customers and the local enterprise partnership D2N2 we offer excellent practice for the delivery of high quality information, advice and guidance and employability skills training.
We have a passion for making a positive difference to the lives of young people in education and adults and our mission is to raise aspirations and identify skills to maximise everyone’s potential. Established in 2012, we’re a growing company and now a leading provider of guidance services for schools and post-16 establishments in the East Midlands. Read what schools say about us!