Why choose Ideas4Careers?
- We offer high quality, impartial career guidance from expert careers advisers who can help you to explore your career options and goals, whether you’re a young person, recent graduate or adult.
- All our advisers have up-to-date knowledge of the national careers picture.
- A proven track record of engaging successfully with young people.
- Experienced at working in partnership with schools and employers for the benefit of young people.
- We offer an innovative, creative and flexible approach to school and college activities.
- We offer excellent practice (according to Local Enterprise Partnership D2N2) for the delivery of good quality information, advice and guidance and employability skills training… just read what schools say about us!
Ideas4Careers delivers exceptional career guidance services and highly valued employability workshops for students in schools and colleges, through a team of highly qualified (Level 6), experienced educational careers practitioners.
Working in partnership with the Careers and Enterprise Company and D2N2, our services are designed to ensure that your school or college develops a stable careers programme, supported by quality career guidance for students, meeting the very latest DfE statutory guidance and achieves the Gatsby Benchmarks. Validated to assess for the national Quality in Careers Standard, we can also provide your school or college with independent and impartial assessment for both the Career Mark and Prospects awards.
Through transformative, tailored support for Careers Leaders in schools and colleges we can help your organisation to develop an effective careers programme that links careers to curriculum areas. We are experienced facilitators of essential employer and training provider engagements for students and highly skilled to address the needs of each pupil through learning from career and labour market information and impactful personal career guidance, ensuring your students are ready to make well-informed career decisions to take them into successful destinations.
- Assessor of Quality in Careers Standard
- Consultancy to Senior Leadership Teams
- CPD staff training and mentoring
- Tailored support for Careers Leadership in schools and colleges
- Careers education for primary schools
Ideas4Careers is a successful provider of high quality, professional, career guidance and employability skills training to young people and adults. We have a proven track record of helping people to:
- ignite their self-belief and aim high
- make realistic and appropriate career decisions
- find a career route map that suits their individual needs
- raise aspirations and identify skills which will maximise their potential
- enhance their employability skills, allowing them to secure and sustain meaningful employment
We also offer an adult guidance service for those wishing to change career direction, are facing changes, or would benefit from career coaching.
We’re an experienced, dedicated and professionally qualified team of careers consultants who share a passion for making a difference to the lives of young people in education and adults. Consultants are members of the Career Development Institute and we are Matrix accredited and members of Careers England.