We help your students achieve their full potential
Ideas4Careers is a successful provider of career guidance and supporting services for schools, academies and colleges including special schools and independent.
We offer a range of activities delivered by experienced and professionally qualified career consultants who are nationally registered with the Career Development Institute.
Working in partnership with schools and colleges
Our service isn’t one size fits all – we will work with you to design a flexible solution to fit the needs of your students. We offer a package of days and activities which you can fill with any combination of our careers and employability services, delivered by a named careers adviser who works alongside your team. More on our employability programmes
Set your students on the right career path
There are many sources of careers information and advice available to your students: on the internet, social media, in books, from friends, relatives, teachers and employers. Career guidance helps students make sense of this information and advice. It is the in-depth support students need to think through their ideas and aspirations to identify the right choices for them and the steps they need to take to realise their goals and ambitions.
Choose us because:
- Talking through career choices leads to positive student outcomes
- Students become more motivated and work ready through our employability events
- We are local and work extensively with the support of local business ambassadors
- We are quality driven – Matrix accredited, members of the CDI and Careers England.
- We can help you prepare for Ofsted or work towards Quality in Careers Awards
- Our programmes and events are flexible to meet the diverse needs of students within each school and are aimed at students from Years 7 -13.
Get in touch to discuss your needs:
Call Michelle Taylor, our Managing Director on 07717 360114 or email: email@example.com