Coaching and mentoring can be effective approaches to developing employees with many employers now using them to enhance the skills, knowledge and performance of their people around specific skills and goals.
What is Careers Leader coaching?
Coaching aims to produce optimal performance and improvement at work by focusing on an individual’s specific skills and goals, it may also have an impact on confidence. It’s a skilled activity which should be delivered by people who are trained to do so.
Benefits of coaching:
- Opportunity to assess your strengths as well as your development areas
- Helps you to set short and long-term goals, relating them to the Careers Strategy, statutory requirements and needs of your school.
- Helps you develop core Careers Leader competencies – leading, networking, managing and coordinating – and have impact in your role
- Explore and evaluate the Careers Leader tools available to you
- Enables you to develop strategies that will help you overcome challenges and work towards best acknowledged practice
How is it delivered?
- Impartial mentoring/coaching from a qualified professional with full understanding of the careers sector
- 3 – 4 sessions over a 6-month period
- Face-to-face or remotely to suit you
Our focus is on enabling Careers Leaders – not to simply assist in what they ‘should’ be doing but to help expand and enhance professional development. All our projects are expertly and professionally managed by high-level career coaching specialists.
Matching with a mentor/coach typically takes place within 2 weeks. Pricing discussed on enquiry.