We are always on the lookout for high quality associates to join our team of outstanding professional careers and employability advisers. Could you be the person we are looking for?
We have a diverse, experienced team of professional guidance practitioners and employability skills trainers from a range of different backgrounds who support young people in education or our adult clients. Many associates have been us for several years and enjoy the wide variety of work we can offer. We are members of the Career Development Institute, Careers England and Matrix accredited.
Associate Careers and Employability Advisers
Our services are currently delivered by 16 Careers & Employability Advisers who share a passion for engaging with young people or adults to support their career development. We look for advisers who have excellent communication skills, who enjoy being creative and innovative with ideas, are adaptable and work well in a team with other like-minded professionals and business ambassadors. Do you have what it takes?
- A Post Graduate Diploma / Qualification in Career Guidance Level 6/7. We are willing to accept applications for our education contracts from candidates with NVQ Level 4 who are willing to undertake Level 6 if they have experience of working with young people.
- Level 6 Career Coaching Awards are acceptable for work with adult clients
- Self-motivated, reliable with a commitment to continuous personal development
- Able to work flexibly with a good deal of autonomy
- Evidence of careers and/or employability skills training with young people is desirable
- Knowledge of psychometric assessment would be useful
- CDI members and willing to join the national register of guidance practitioners
Much of our work is in the East Midlands (Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire) but we also have contracts further afield. There is an opportunity to get involved in all aspects of our work eg individual guidance interviews, group work, creating new group work material, employability skills training, CEIAG consultancy for national careers awards, and programmes specifically aimed at those at risk of NEET and SEND. We work with academies, special schools as well as independent schools. Our remit also extends to adult guidance and Employee Development Programmes.
For an informal chat about the roles and working for Ideas4Careers, please contact: Michelle Taylor on 07717 360114 or email email@example.com